Thursday, July 30, 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE ....

Hey there ladies, first I would like to say a HUGE thankyou to all you lovely ladies for participating in this months challenge and for putting up with me!!! I am sure Eve will return to BW2 soon but in the mean time you will have to put up with me again!!! So for this months winners the CT had to vote on their top 3 and if they were like me they probably found it hard to just choose only 3! Anyway the winners are .....

FIRST PLACE goes to Jodi Dolbel you have won the 'Scrap with V' prize.
SECOND PLACE goes to Vanessa Waller you have won the 'Heirloom scraps' prize.
THIRD PLACE goes to Annette Gearside you have won products from 'Scraphappy Kat'.

Ladies if you could please email me at janetobrien72@optusnet.com.au and send me your contact details and I will forward them to the respective sponsors.

Thanks so much again and stay tuned for Saturday 1 August for another BW2 challenge and you ladies are going to love it ... KIM has set the challenge for August and the rest of the CT have made some stunning layouts following Kims' criteria. SO STAY TUNED!

Have a great day - Janet (CT girl)

5 comments:

  1. YAY ladies!! Congratulations to you all!! Thanks for playing along.....You all did beautiful LO's this month.
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ladies!!!! You all did some amazing layouts. Great inspiration for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done girls - I missed the boat this month but hope to be back on board for August...cant wait to see what you have in store for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...missed last month as well after i bought some maroon stuff just for the chalenge...LOL excited to use some yellow & aqua...nice LOs

    ReplyDelete